2016 NEWBERY AWARD CLUB
- The 2016 Club is starting right now!
- The final banquet/meeting will be sometime in January 2017.
- You have to have read at least 8 books from the list in order to be invited to the January 2017 final banquet/meeting.
- We will consider all books published in 2016, originally written in English, for children up to 14 years of age, by authors who live or maintain a residence in the United States.
- We will have Preliminary (Nomination/Elimination) meetings every Friday at first lunch and second lunches so that everyone can get to the meetings.
- Come at your regular lunchtime - either bring a bag lunch or go over to the caf and buy one! Meet in the Library Seminar Room.
- You must attend at least 6 Preliminary meetings to be invited to the final banquet/meeting in January.
- The actual Newbery winners will be announced in January 2017!
|A Clatter of Jars|
|All Rise for the Honorable Perry T. Cook|
|All We Have Left|
|Girl Who Drank up the Moon|
|Keeper of the Mist|
|Land of Forgotten Girls|
|Maybe a Fox|
|Some Kind of Courage|
|The Best Worst Thing|
|The Door by the Staircase|
|The Last Cherry Blossom|
|The remarkable Journey of Charlie Price|
|Turn of the Tide|
|Wing and Claw|