POSTED OCTOBER 31, 2018 AT 4:35 PM
SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING
November 6, 2018 6:30 P.M.
DOVER-SHERBORN REGIONAL MIDDLE SCHOOL LIBRARY
(Members of the public are welcome to attend.)
Regional School Committee members include: Ms. Lori Krusell, Chair, Ms. Anne Hovey, Vice-Chair,
Ms. Clare Graham, Secretary, Ms. Dana White, Ms. Maggie Charron, Ms. Judi Miller
The Dover Sherborn Schools commit to the following Core Values:
Commitment to Community
Equity and Excellence
Respect and Dignity
Climate of Care
- 3. Reports:
- Assistant Superintendent Report – Ms. Beth McCoy
- Superintendent Report – Mr. Andrew Keough
- 4. Finance and Operations
- FY19 Monthly Report
- FY 20 Capital Plan Update
- 5. 2018 Academic Testing
- MCAS, SAT,ACT, AP
6. Superintendent's Goals Review
7. Enrollment Report
8. Consent Agenda A.R.
- Approval of Minutes October 9, 2018
9. Communications (For Members Information)
- DSHS Headmaster's Report- Mr. John Smith
- DSMS Headmaster's Report – Mr. Scott Kellett
- Sherborn School Committee September 17, 2018 minutes
- Dover School Committee September 25, 2018 minutes
10. Items for December 4, 2018 Meeting
Executive Session: to discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining and employee benefits-
not to return to open session.
- Note: The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may, in fact, be discussed and other items not listed may also be raised for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
The Public Schools of Dover and Sherborn do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex/gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or homelessness.