POSTED OCTOBER 2, 2019 AT 2:15 PM
SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING
October 7, 2019 5:30 P.M.
DOVER-SHERBORN REGIONAL MIDDLE SCHOOL LIBRARY
(Members of the public are welcome to attend.)
Regional School Committee members include: Ms. Anne Hovey, Chair, Ms. Maggie Charron, Vice-Chair,
Ms. Judi Miller, Secretary, Ms. Kate Potter, Mr. Michael Jaffe, Ms. Lynn Collins
1. Call to Order
2. Community Comments
· Warrant Report
4. Finance and Operations
· FY20 Monthly Report
· Capital Update
· School Committee FY21 Budget Guidance
4. Annual October Enrollment Report –
· Class Size Report
5. Consent Agenda A.R.
· Approval of Minutes September 10, 2019
· High School Field Trips
6. Communications (For Members Information)
· DSHS Headmaster Report- Mr. John Smith
· DSMS Headmaster Report- Mr. Scott Kellett
· Sherborn School Committee June 10, 2019 minutes
· Dover School Committee June 10, 2019 minutes
7. Items for November 5, 2019 Meeting
Executive Session: to discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining - not to return to open session.
Note:The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may, in fact, be discussed and other items not listed may also be raised for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
The Public Schools of Dover and Sherborn do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex/gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or homelessness.