REVISED SEPTEMBER 10, 2018 AT 1:40 PM
POSTED SEPTEMBER 6,2018 AT 12:15 PM
SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING
SEPTEMBER 11, 2018 6:30 P.M.
DOVER-SHERBORN REGIONAL MIDDLE SCHOOL LIBRARY
(Members of the public are welcome to attend.)
Regional School Committee members include: Ms. Lori Krusell, Chair, Ms. Anne Hovey, Vice-Chair,
Ms. Clare Graham, Secretary, Ms. Clare Graham, Ms. Maggie Charron, Ms. Judi Miller
1. Call to Order
2. Community Comments
- Assistant Superintendent – Ms. Beth Mcoy
- Prezi Presentation
- Superintendent- Dr. Andrew Keough
4. Financial Reports
- FY18 Closeout
- FY19 Operating and Capital Update
5. Review of Strategic Objective
Action Steps: Health and Well-being of Staff and Students
6. Consent Agenda A.R.
- Approval of Minutes June 12, June 18, and August 23,2018
- Appointment of Middle School Nurse .R.
- High School Trip: Global Science and Winter Leadership
- Middle School DC Trip
- Donations: Mudge Fund, Music Dept, Dover Sherborn High School PTO
7. Communication (For Members Information)
- DSHS Student and Headmaster's Report –Mr. Smith
- DSMS Student and Headmaster's Report- Mr. Kellett
- School Committee 2018-19 Meeting Calendar-updated
- Subcommittee Assignments
- Sherborn School Committee May 8, 2018 minutes
- Dover School Committee May 14, 2018 minutes
8. Items for October 9, 2018 Meeting
Executive Session: to discuss security personnel or devices and to discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining and employee benefits – not to return to open session
Note: The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may, in fact, be discussed and other items not listed may also be raised for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
The Public Schools of Dover and Sherborn do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex/gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or homelessness.