POSTED JANUARY 2, 2019 AT 9:45 am
REVISED January 4, 2018 at 9:30 AM
RESCHEDULED TO JANUARY 15, 2019
SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEETING
January 8, 2019 6:30 P.M.
DOVER-SHERBORN REGIONAL MIDDLE SCHOOL LIBRARY
(Members of the public are welcome to attend.)
- 3. Reports:
- DSHS Headmaster's and Student Report - Mr. John Smith and Ms. Roni Edni
- Assistant Superintendent Report – Ms. Beth McCoy
- Superintendent Report – Dr. Andrew Keough
- 4. Financial Reports
- Audited Fiscal Year 2018 Financials
- Mr. Robert Brown, Principal, RE Brown and Company
- FY19 Monthly Report
5. FY 20 Proposed Budget
- Review of FY20 Questions submitted by Advisory, Warrant, and School Committee members
- FY 20 Capital Plan A.R.
6. Security Enhancements Funding Request A.R.
7. ACED Recommendation for FY20
8. Review of 2018 Town Report - Draft
9. Consent Agenda A.R.
- Approval of Minutes December 4, 2018
- High School Field Trip
10. Communications (For Members Information)
- DSMS Student and Headmaster's Report – Mr. Scott Kellett
11. Items for February 7, 2019 Meeting (Thursday)
12. Adjournment Open Session
Executive Session– to discuss Collective Bargaining – Employee Benefits – not to return to Open Session
- Approval of minutes October 9, 2018
- Note: The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may, in fact, be discussed and other items not listed may also be raised for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
The Public Schools of Dover and Sherborn do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex/gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or homelessness.