POSTED APRIL 30, 2020 AT 3:34PM
Dover-Sherborn Regional School Committee
May 5, 2020
Following guidance issued by Governor Baker regarding the Open Meeting Law, this public meeting will be help remotely, and individuals wishing to participate may do so by utilizing Zoom video conferencing technology*, to join the meeting by video conferencing using a computer or table, please click on the link:
Meeting ID: 776 5381 2557
1. Call to Order
2. Community Comments
· DSHS Headmaster Report –Mr. John Smith
· DSMS Headmaster Report – Mr. Kellett
4. Consideration of HS Remote Learning Grading A.R.
5. Financial Reports
· Monthly Financial Report – FY19 Operating Budget
· Additional OPEB information
6. Boys Ice Hockey Request for Co-op Varsity & JV Team w/Weston HS A.R.
7. Girls Ice Hockey Request A. R.
8. Proposed changes to 2020-21 Student Handbooks – First Read
9. Consent Agenda A.R.
· Approval of Minutes December 5, 2019, March 3 and April 28, 2019
*ZOOM SCHOOL COMMITTEES MEETING PROTOCOL:
1. All participants are automatically muted by host
2. Community Comments is only allowed during the Community Comments period
3. Please click Raise Hand in the webinar controls to let the host know you would like to comment
Note:The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair, which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may, in fact, be discussed and other items not listed may also be raised for discussion to the extent permitted by law.