To Register for a Sport
In order to tryout for a DS Team (any season), you must do the following...
1. Parent/guardian and student must register together on the FamilyID site.
2. Make sure that the athletic department has an up to date Physical Form on file. Physicals are good for 13 months only! It is your responsibility to ensure that the updated form is on file with the athletic office well in advance to tryouts!
3. Pay the Athletic User Fee ($300.00) either via check or online at UniPay. The payment must be made in order to tryout (for the Fall season, please do not make an online payment before July 1).
4. Ensure that you are academically eligible to participate on an athletic team.
5. Attend Meet the Coach Night (student+parent/guardian). The Spring Season meeting takes place on 3/7/19 @ 6pm in the high school.
Deadline for Spring 2019 Registration on FamilyID is 3/15.
Spring Season Tryouts begin on Monday, March 18th.