To Register for a Sport
In order to tryout for a DS Team (any season), you must do the following...
1. Parent/guardian must register the student-athlete on the FamilyID site.
2. Make sure that the athletic department has and up to date Physical Form on file. Physicals are good for 13 months only! It is your responsibility to ensure that the updated form is on file with the athletic office well in advance to tryouts!
3. Pay the Athletic User Fee ($300.00) either via check or online at UniPay. The payment must be made in order to tryout for the winter season.
4. Ensure that you are academically eligible to participate on an athletic team.
5. Attend Meet the Coach Night (student+parent/guardian). Spring Season meeting is on Tue. 8/22 @ 6pm (Mudge Auditorium).
Deadline for a Fall Registration is 8/15 on FamilyID.
Football Practice starts on 8/18 and all other sports start on 8/24.